Coo, Tartan and Cozy

I went to woodworking classes the last two Saturday mornings and here is my highland coo.  I call him Claude!  It was great fun to make and we have a very patient teacher so I am going to sign up to do some other projects over the winter months.  What I also like about the courses is that everything is made from recycling bits and pieces so that makes the classes free.
I had a move around of the furniture again.  You can just see Claude on the wall here underneath the mirror.

This is my cosy armchair where i sit and do my knitting, kept in the basket beside my chair.  I have put a tartan throw on it now the autumns here and my crochet cushion softens the pouffe.

The sofa has had the addition of a tartan blanket too and been placed closer to the fire.
We have lit the stove this afternoon as its turned chilly and will help dry the washing.  

Look at OH pretending hes on his computer but he has nodded off!!  Hes been on a good walk this morning and after showering and something to eat, the cosyness has worked its magic.
I found a place to bring in the bottles of drink ready for Christmas cheer too.  I am about to put a movie on tv and have a relaxing Sunday afternoon :-)

Terri X


Comments

  1. A beautiful cosy home, makes for a relaxing Sunday. Love Claude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, hope you are both well :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Small and Cheap Changes to my Room

The fridge is nearly bare!

Life

Frugal Shopping & Cooking

The Green Room