Fairies

I am here staying at my friends lovely home which is now like a second home to me as I have stayed so many times before.  Come through the gate with me.
I was playing frizbee with their dog in the garden this morning and look what was in the grass
A fairy ring.  This is the perfect garden for it to appear as there are a few fairies already here.
The stone next to this one says Fairies meeting place and he looks like he is waiting for someone doesn't he.

These beautiful fairies perched on rocks
and this bronzed one too.
There are probably more hiding from me and Rossi, peeping out at us as we pass as I've heard that fairies are usually a bit camera shy :-)
Rossi

Terri X

Comments

  1. Beautiful, a lovely garden no wonder there is resident fairies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Small and Cheap Changes to my Room

The fridge is nearly bare!

Life

Frugal Shopping & Cooking

The Green Room