Making the most of it


The weather hasn't been great, i don't think we have had one day without it raining on and off. There is definately a nip in the air and the forcast has said snow Is expected on the high ground!  Really!  I am not ready for the change, its August!  


The family are still here on their holidays and we have been making the most of our precious time all together.  We go out prepared for rain, in our waterproofs and boots and these pics show a trip to the village of Portmahomach.

I took my footwear off as i was determined to have a paddle in the sea.
The two youngest Grandsons loved being on the beach too.
We headed off to walk to the lighthouse.

It felt quite warm actually although the clouds were darkening.  We tried to walk the cliff path but it was hard work with a buggy on the stones.

I got this far pushing it and watched as Son and Grandson went further on.  I was very content just to gaze around at the view and try to spy if there were any dolphins out there.  I didnt see any.  There were two guys fishing off the rocks below.

Then back past the lighthouse to the car as the first drops of yet another rain shower starts.

Terri X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small and Cheap Changes to my Room

The fridge is nearly bare!

Life

Frugal Shopping & Cooking

The Green Room